Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back after a sabbatical

It's been a while but I'm back blogging.

I've been writing a novel, drawing and creating; so although I've not been very active on this here site, things are, I promise, about to change.

First off I've got back into the world of syndicated cartoons. This was something that I always wanted to do from the very first day that I picked up a pen---but for some strange reason around five years ago (or thereabouts) I stopped; and just as the likes of King Features Syndicate and Tribune Media Services, two of the giant five American syndicates were taking a lot of interest in me.

So now I've had a long time away with even more time to reflect I've come up with a panel feature and as soon as it's completed and on its way I'll be previewing a few samples for your delectation's.

So for the rest of this week I'm doing some strip cartoons for the Dandy, some character designs for Coventry City football club and yet more health and safety cartoons for AGF Waste Management.

Have a good day and I'll post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts