Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sporting Prints

Get me...I decided to do a project of my own, and it's been a long time since I sat down to draw something that wasn't a commission, and seeing as I had two clear days between the one job finishing and the next starting, I decided to give it a go.

The project is to produce a new version of the old sporting prints only with my love of action and silliness. The first one was an idea I had when viewing a picture of a load of sports cameramen and their massive lenses and I couldn't help wondering what would happen if the whole scrum or pack, or whatever its called, came crashing into them; what a hullabaloo that would be.

But enough from me, have a good old look at my pic. You will probably need to enlarge it to catch all the detail.

Pushed Out

But as ever, enjoy. I'll be posting the second one when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts