Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Web Header




Not much more I can say about this picture other than I was pleasantly surprised by the look I got from the reflection of the pump clip in this image. It was a header for a new website I'm producing the graphics for.

Sometimes it just makes you look on in awe at the real skill of artists gone by who would've rendered this image with just the use of a paint brush, a mix of old water colour paints, pots of water and a battered transistor radio playing in the corner of the room.

Thank god for Photoshop, that's all I can say.


By the way, if you are in need of books, DVD's, games, electrical goods and you're going to use Amazon to buy them, please click onto it through my site on the banner advert to your right; for every person that does I get a payment from Amazon, and if you order from that click then I get a commission on what you buy. It doesn't cost you a single penny extra but it does help fund this blog, enabling me to carry on giving you free cartoon advice and stories.

Please remember, every click you make helps me entertain you! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts