Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mid Christmas Message

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that you are all looking forward to a great new year.

I've been busy, but not too busy to note that so many of you have been busily coming on to my site and availling yourselves of my many and varied posts.

It's great to see that what I do keeps you coming back---it also never ceases to amaze me as to what tickles your collective fancy. For example: I note that, besides the new Brabbles and Boggitt story---which is still your number one hit---the christmas card is the next favourite; not this years, mind you, but last years: glad you all still like it so much.

Well, I just wanted to drop by and say Hi and to remind you of Brabbles and Boggitt day tomorrow and also that I've nearly  finished a short tale about my Christmas shopping experience; or more to the point: Shopping Trolleys and the sort of people who weild them---which will be published in the first week of the New Year. So please keep coming back and keep on trawling through my archives...I diddo, after all, them for you and next year I promise to post a whole lot more. So keep on coming back, me and my posts will all be waiting for you.

Cheers

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts