Friday, March 29, 2013

Brabbles & Boggitt Page 16

The story so far: Goldilocks has appointed Brabbles and Boggitt as her legal representation against the 3 Bears in a case of squatters rights. Boggitt has already gone into the town to be---as he puts it---brilliant with the towns' folk. Now that Boggitt has all the details he needs its time for him to go and research some good, sound legal advice, but he has to take their somewhat over enthusiastic client along with him...


To enlarge click on the image them click on it again

Next week: Boggitt meets up with Brabbles and we see what Brabbles' incessant talking has do to the Policeman

If you like my blog and the things that I say and do, please tell your friends; mention me on Facebook, Twitter and any of the other fine social media networking sites you use. I would love to have my work reach a much larger audience and although I could no doubt eventually get there under my own steam, I'll get there a lot quicker with your help, so please, please spread the word.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts