Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This weeks Gags

True to my promise from last week here's my post of a selection of the cartoons I've sent out to various publishers and internet sites.

Have fun folks.







Tomorrow I'm posting more about my first Children's Book and giving you all an exclusive to the front cover, so don't forget to come back; you're all as welcome as ever!


If you like my blog and the things that I say and do, please tell your friends; mention me on Facebook, Twitter and any of the other fine social media networking sites you use. I would love to have my work reach a much larger audience and although I could no doubt eventually get there under my own steam, I'll get there a lot quicker with your help, so please, please spread the word.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I can't stop smiling at the crucifixion cartoon, for me it just presses the right buttons. The idea that someone being crucified could be punished even more for being a REALLY bad guy, that's funny! Do you ever get complaints from the religious section of society about some of your jokes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked that one as its got to be one of my all time favourites. There are more to come on the old cross vein. I've only ever had one complaint from a religious person and that was for an editorial I did involving Mary and Joseph and cheap affordable rents. But other than that I've either had very tolerant readers or I'm on some hell fire and damnation list somewhere.

      I guess it figures I'm going to the hot place as an adult as I spent my entire childhood on the wrong side of Santa naughty and nice list.

      Anyway, they really don't want to see the stuff I rejected; oh no, especially the Easter one that involves, Jesus, a cross, a vulture and...well maybe one day, eh...

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts