Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Safety First

When I first started out as a freelancer I did a lot of cartoons based around the 'lightening up' of articles that are very heavy in their content for a variety of Health Promotion Units all over the UK. I illustrated all manner of posters, flyer's and PowerPoint presentations for many a happy year.

But after a while it just ceased. I'm not sure if this was due to government funding cuts or it just died a natural death, but stop it eventually did.

My reason for saying all this is that as of late I've experienced a resurgence in this kind of work, but not from the Health Promotion units that used to keep me busy but from the burgeoning Health and Safety market and the samples below are just a few of the ideas used in an increasingly large new market for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts