Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

It's Christmas eve, and wherever you are and what ever you are doing I would just like to wish each and every one of my readers, and their families, a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

And to celebrate this happy time I've produced a personal card from me to you.

Don't forget to come back on Friday 28th December for part 3 of the continuation of the Brabbles & Boggitt tale.

If you like my blog and the things that I say and do, please tell your friends; mention me on Facebook, Twitter and any of the other fine social media networking sites you use. I would love to have my work reach a much larger audience and although I could no doubt eventually get there under my own steam, I'll get there a lot quicker with your help, so please, please spread the word.


Thank you

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts