Friday, January 18, 2013

Brabbles & Boggitt Page 6

I must apologise for last weeks posting that reliably---or as it would turn out---unreliably informed you that this week would see Goldilocks...I got my pages wrong. NEXT WEEK will see the arrival of Goldilocks and all the trouble and skull-duggery she will eventually pour into our little heroes world.

Anyway, here's part 6, so enjoy and I'll see you next week for more


NEXT WEEK: Goldilocks...honest it is...oh, and the local constabulary.

If you like my blog and the things that I say and do, please tell your friends; mention me on Facebook, Twitter and any of the other fine social media networking sites you use. I would love to have my work reach a much larger audience and although I could no doubt eventually get there under my own steam, I'll get there a lot quicker with your help, so please, please spread the word.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts