Tuesday, April 25, 2017

NoodlePates

Wha...hey? What's a NoodlePate?


Put simply it's my new cartoon feature. Something that I've been producing thrice weekly on Facelessbook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and Google+

Technically it's a webcomic, because it's on the web. Un technically it doesn't have it's own dedicated website, because that's expensive and I want to see how it goes first.

So for now it's just a social media thing, but it is picking up quite a pace and is already gaining a hardcore fan-base.

NoodlePates is an old medieval word which basically means a fool, or a general term for the village idiots. Whatever way you wish to look at it, NoodlePates is my vehicle for whatever makes me laugh.

NoodlePates is a spot gag cartoon with the odd regular character or characters. It may develop into a strip, but for now, and while it is gaining a readership I shall keep it as it is.

I will be placing the three weekly comics here---probably on a Friday---but for now, here's a selection of some of my most recent favourites.

If you like what you see then why not follow me on Facelessbook and see them a little earlier.

Anyway, enjoy














If you like what you see, and want to see more, then please sign up to my email list and have every blog notification sent direct to your email box, assuring that you'll never miss a single post ever again.

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then please share it like a demented sharing person and keep coming back for more of the same, and a whole lot besides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts