Monday, February 27, 2012

Searching for the right words

Simply because it seems like forever since I posted a cartoon; concentrating as I have been on my diary entries as of late, I thought it would be a good idea to hit you with some solid old cartoon work.

This is another follow on from the Monkeying Around post and the Slightly Puzzled blog I've already put up here over the past few months.

I thought I'd like to do another variation on the standard puzzle idea. I also discovered why the puzzles you find in your magazines aren't as involved as mine...they take forever to do.

But I care not. The love of the art is what its all about for me; so here it is, another puzzle page---this time a word search---from me to you with love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts