Friday, November 9, 2018

More from the NoodlePates

I've been drawing these little cartoons on my Facelessbook page for almost three years now, and they've began to get more than a little traction. So much so that I've been asked to, and have produced, the first collection of over 150 of my favourites.

This book Out of the Primordial Ink Pot is available on Amazon with the artist copy direct from myself, and can be purchased by emailing me through my Contact page

Anyway, without further ado, here's a selection of some of my NoodlePates cartoons.

As ever, enjoy.














If you like what you see, and want to see more, then please sign up to my email list and have every blog notification sent direct to your email box, assuring that you'll never miss a single post ever again.


I sincerely hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then please share it like a demented sharing person and keep coming back for more of the same, and a whole lot besides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts