Monday, September 17, 2012

Propheting from Mohamed

Today's Gag is brought to you by the 'Terrible Punning Department'


Well here we go on another idea.

I've produced many editorial, or political cartoons, over the years and I've always seen the process of tearing a new ass-hole in the political system as a very cathartic one. And with so few 'spleen venting' opportunities arising nowadays, and my fuming rants at the radio or TV news being filled with so much impotence. I felt that producing the odd political cartoon could act like a steam valve release system to all my frustrations.

I've no idea how often I'll produce these cartoons---probably when I need to, I suspect--- but here's the first in what I hope will become many.

The first is on a major bug-bear of mine. I hate all kinds of extremists; idiots who seem to think that their way or belief is the only way and they will kill others to have their point of view heard. Its a kind of uber- bullying, and I hate bullies too!

Enjoy, and please keep coming back.

Cheers

By the way, if you are in need of books, DVD's, games, electrical goods and you're going to use Amazon to buy them, please click onto it through my site on the banner advert to your right; for every person that does I get a payment from Amazon, and if you order from that click then I get a commission on what you buy. It doesn't cost you a single penny extra but it does help fund this blog, enabling me to carry on giving you free cartoon advice and stories.

Please remember, every click you make helps me entertain you! Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Karl. Of all the stupid reasons to start a beef with someone, I think that fighting over who has the best imaginary friend has got to be the most idiotic. If you don't want to see it, burn your TV, not my flag!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts