Friday, December 14, 2012

Brabbles & Boggitt Part 1

Next Friday: more of Brabbles's great idea and a shock for Boggitt...see you then
Welcome, dear reader, to the first of a 46 page story titled: Brabbles & Boggitt in the Goldilocks Affair.
Just think, when you've finished reading this it'll almost be Christmas 2013...scary!

Part 1

Our story opens with our two heroes, Brabbles: the ridiculously over confident yellow mouse and Boggitt: the doom and gloom depressive Caterpillar.

Brabbles has just had another of his great, but ill thought out business ideas and is about to give Boggitt the benefit of his wonderful brain...Again!

Read on....









If you like my blog and the things that I say and do, please tell your friends; mention me on Facebook, Twitter and any of the other fine social media networking sites you use. I would love to have my work reach a much larger audience and although I could no doubt eventually get there under my own steam, I'll get there a lot quicker with your help, so please, please spread the word.


Thank you

6 comments:

  1. I came back...:) like it look forward to the next 48...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, John. Its great to have you here; more next Friday and probably other stuff in between

    Cheers

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Wayne, thanks for your continuous support

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting blog! And such talent. I would be happy to use this post in the next issue of The Woven Tale Press: http://woventalepress.com

    Since its the first of the series, it stands best on its own. Take a look at an issue; each post has an interactive link so if readers were interested, they would click to follow the rest of the series.

    Please email me at woventalepress@gmail.com referencing this url.

    thanks sandra

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment

Most Popular Posts